Candle Tips and Instructions
REMOVING RESIDUAL WAX FROM USED JARS
1. Pour boiling water into the jar. Leave the jar for a few hours, and when you come back the water will have cooled and the solid wax will be floating on top.
2. place the candle in the oven on low temperature (<100 degrees Celsius) until the remainder of the wax melts enough for the whole of the wax to be poured out.
3. FreezE the jars. Wait an hour, remove the jar . The cold temperature will cause the wax to shrink, which will pull it away from the surface of the jar. Use a knife to pop out the wax.
4. Wash the jar with hot soap and water and it should come right out for you. ** Soy wax cleans right up with hot soapy water**
5. REMOVE any residual candle smell in the jar. pour vinegar or baking soda--not both--into the jar and let it sit overnight. Wash it with warm, soapy water in the morning.
$5 off your next candle purchase if you recycle your jar (Local Pick up Only)